WCC Competitive Camp
WCC Competitive Summer Camp
WCC is proud to announce that we are now enrolling for our second year of competitive team camps! The camp will be 5 days long and not only include training but also a night out at the movies as well as a trip to the local water park on the last day. Guest coaches will be on hand to complement the knowledge and experience of our WCC staff, and we will have guest speakers in attendance along with our very own 4x Olympic Champion, Simone Biles! Camp registration covers training, activities (movie and water park), lunch each day, and an autographed GK Simone Signature leotard that is only available to our campers! Space is limited, so click here to register or call our gym (281-292-6284) to save your spot! This is a women's gymnastics camp. Please make sure to enroll your athlete for camp in the level they competed LAST season.
- XCEL Camp - June 11 - 15 (Mon - Thur: 9:00a - 2:00p; Fri: 9:00a - 11:00a): $550
- Compulsory Camp (up to Level 6) - June 18 - 22 (Mon - Thurs: 8:30a - 3:30p; Fri: 8:30a - 11:00a): $600
- Optionals Camp (level 7+) - June 26 - 30: $650
- Visiting Coach: $180 - If you would like to attend camp with your athletes and learn from our coaches we would love to have you, and if you bring 5 or more athletes with you the registration fee will be waived!
- The last day of each camp concludes with a trip to SplashTown, our local water park. Attendance is optional and the ticket for the gymnast is included with the athlete's registration. We will leave at 11:30a for the water park and pickup is at 4:00p. If you would like to attend, additional tickets may be purchased on the first day of camp at our registration table.
- Please indicate your t-shirt size when you register.
The camp will be held at World Champions Centre, located at 28865 Birnham Woods Drive, Spring, TX 77386. We are located on the NW corner of Grand Parkway (99) and Birnham Woods Drive, across the street from the Montgomery County Fire Department and Stripes gas station. There is parking available in the front, back, and along the north driveway leading towards the back of the building.
Since we do not have overnight accommodations at the gym, we will be partnering with the Hampton Inn & Suites North Houston Spring, Hilton Garden Inn North Houston Spring, and the Marriott SpringHill Suites Houston the Woodlands for this event. The Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn are located approximately 7-10 minutes away from the gym and are easily accessible using 45 North, the Hardy Toll Road, or Northgate Crossing Boulevard. The Marriott SpringHill Suites is located approximately 15 minutes from the gym on 45 North near The Woodlands mall and can be accessed using Rayford Road or The Grand Parkway.
Hampton Inn & Suites reservation (link coming soon) - The Hampton Inn is a brand new Spring, TX hotel near shopping, dining, and attractions. We are located 20 minutes from Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and our hotel is near Market Street and The Woodlands Waterway. Each room includes a free hot breakfast, our signature Clean and fresh Hampton bed®, and free WiFi. The property includes a contemporary fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and heated whirlpool, two modern boardrooms, and a 24-hour business center. Rates are $99 - 109 per night.
Hilton Garden Inn reservation (link coming soon)
Marriot SpringHill Suites reservation (link coming soon) - SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands provides an award-winning full suite hotel. Each guest room includes a separate living area with a pull-out sofa, microwave and refrigerator, workstation, complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, free internet, and a state-of-the-art fitness and business center. The Lobby Bar is a great way for guests to relax after a special event and the Suite Marketplace provides convenience for many of our travelers. Walking distance to Restaurants and Shopping in the area. Rates are $99 per night.