Biles Invitational 2021
Fourth Annual Biles International Invitational:
January 21 - 24, 2021
As of today, June 18, 2020, USAG has begun to issue sanctions for the upcoming competition, and, we anticipate registration will be opened on July 1, 2020. If we receive any additional information contrary to that, we will let you know.
Registration opens on July 1, 2020, and will be on a first come first serve basis. There will be no preregistration period and once the competition is filled, additional entries will be accepted on a case by case basis based on availability. We are requiring that gyms complete their registration through USAG's online portal. Any gym that does not complete the online meet registration process will not be allowed to compete in this competition. Once you have completed registration through USAG, please send your confirmation report along with the entry fee to our meet director as soon as possible to guarantee your place in the competition (address on the information sheet below). Checks should be made payable to World Champions Centre. Foreign athletes must complete the foreign athlete sanction form and submit it to USAG and the meet director.
- Biles Invitational Information Sheet (coming soon)
- Foreign Athlete Sanction Form (coming soon)
All equipment used during this competition will be supplied by Spieth America.
- Team Entry: $65
- Level 1 - 5, XCEL, A&T: $125
- Level 6 - 10, Elite: $145
- Prices listed are per athlete. Team fees are paid per team level entered for the team award. Please make all checks payable to World Champions Centre.
- Day pass: $15 child | $20 senior/military| $25 adult
- Weekend: $30 child/senior/military| $40 adult
- Seniors 65+, military (with ID), child 5-12 years, younger than 5 enter free
- Tickets available at the door.
- Credit cards will also be accepted (processing fee applied).
Exclusive Invitational Leo:
For the Invitational, GK has created another one-of-a-kind Simone Signature leotard for our competition that cannot be purchased online or in stores. You may preorder the leotard for $50, and we will have a limited number on hand for sale in our Proshop during the competition for $60 but cannot guarantee sizes. All preorders and payments must be received by November 20, 2020. Due to the lead time for production, no acceptions will be made. Once your gym registers for the competition order information will be sent via email to your club manager. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Preordered leos will be available for pickup at the event at our onsite Proshop.
Please check back for parter hotel information for this event.
Sponsors and Vendors:
If you are interested in being an event sponsor or are would like to have a vendor booth at our competition, please contact Michelle at email@example.com for more information.