WCC Competitive Camp
WCC Competitive Team Summer Camp
WCC is proud to announce that we are now enrolling for our third year of competitive team camps! The camp will be 5 days long and not only include training but also a trip to Main Event. Guest coaches will be on hand to complement the knowledge and experience of our WCC staff, and we will have guest speakers in attendance along with our very own 4x Olympic Champion, Simone Biles! Camp registration covers training, activities (Main Event and more), lunch each day, and an autographed GK Simone Signature leotard that is only available to our campers! Space is limited, so click here to register or call our gym (281-292-6284) to save your spot! This is a women's, competitive team gymnastics camp conducted by WCC, NOT a Simone Biles camp. Please make sure to enroll your athlete for camp at the level they compete THIS season.
- XCEL/Compulsory Camp - June 3 - 7 (Mon - Tues/ Thur - Fri: 8:30a - 3:00p; Wed: 8:30a - 11:30a): $600 Guest Coach: Megan Haught (WOGA)
- Optionals Camp (level 5+) - June 17 - 21: (Mon - Tues/ Thurs - Fri: 8:00a - 3:30p; Wed: 8:00a - 11:30a) $650 Guest Coach: Laurent and Cecile Landi, Sean Golden (Cypress Academy), Rick Tybor (Kirk Thomas), Janelle McDonald (Cal-Berkley), Dallas Becerra (Penn State)
- Visiting Coach: $180 - If you would like to attend camp with your athletes and learn from our coaches we would love to have you, and if you bring 5 or more athletes with you, the registration fee will be waived!
- On Wednesday of each camp, we will be taking a trip to Main Event. Attendance is optional and the ticket for the gymnast is included with the athlete's registration. We will leave at 11:30a to head there. If you (parent) would like to attend, additional tickets may be purchased on the first day of camp at our registration table.
- Please indicate your leotard size when you register.
The camp will be held at World Champions Centre, located at 28865 Birnham Woods Drive, Spring, TX 77386. We are located on the NW corner of Grand Parkway (99) and Birnham Woods Drive, across the street from the Montgomery County Fire Department and Stripes gas station. There is parking available in the front, back, and along the north driveway leading towards the back of the building.
Since we do not have overnight accommodations at the gym, we will be partnering with the Hampton Inn & Suites North Houston Spring, Hilton Garden Inn North Houston Spring, and the Marriott SpringHill Suites Houston the Woodlands for this event. The Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn are located approximately 7-10 minutes away from the gym and are easily accessible using 45 North, the Hardy Toll Road, or Northgate Crossing Boulevard. The Marriott SpringHill Suites is located approximately 15 minutes from the gym on 45 North near The Woodlands mall and can be accessed using Rayford Road or The Grand Parkway.
Hampton Inn & Suites reservation - The Hampton Inn is a brand new Spring, TX hotel near shopping, dining, and attractions. We are located 20 minutes from Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and our hotel is near Market Street and The Woodlands Waterway. Each room includes a free hot breakfast, our signature Clean and fresh Hampton bed®, and free WiFi. The property includes a contemporary fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and heated whirlpool, two modern boardrooms, and a 24-hour business center. Rates are $95 - 104 per night.
Hilton Garden Inn reservation - The Hilton Garden Inn is a brand new Spring, TX hotel near shopping, dining, and attractions. We are located 20 minutes from Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and our hotel is near Market Street and The Woodlands Waterway. Mingle with friends at our full-service bar and in the mornings, sit down to a made-to-order breakfast in our restaurant. Perfect your golf swing at one of the award-winning courses in The Woodlands and Spring area. Rates are $119 per night.
Marriott SpringHill Suites reservation - SpringHill Suites Houston/The Woodlands is 35 minutes from Houston downtown inside The Woodlands, and 30 minutes from Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Start your day indulging at our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, then get yourself moving in our state-of-the-art fitness center. When it's time to relax, let the stress of your day melt away as you make yourself at home in contemporary suites with luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi and separate spaces to work and relax. Rates are $109 per night.