We are sorry to announce that at this time, we have made the decision to postpone our Patriotic Camp that was scheduled for the 4th of July weekend due to the rising number of COVID19 cases in our area. While we understand that this is an inconvenience to you, we have weighed the decision and think that it is in our best interest as a business to do our part in preserving the general health of the public and our patrons. We are planning on having our camp over Labor Day weekend now, September 4-6, so if you are able to make that date please let us know and we will transfer your registration. If you cannot attend that weekend, please let us know and we will refund your payment in the manner it was received. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and encourage you to do your part in reducing the spread as well. Have a safe and happy 4th of July and we look forward to seeing you in September.
Adam Biles | General Manager