Tiger Rock Martial Arts aims to enrich the lives of every student with a unique model of rich martial arts tradition, fitness training, and skills training. We are proud to create an experience that cannot be found in any other academy in the North Houston area.
The Tiger Rock Martial Arts of The Woodlands features Brad Hoffman (6th degree), Matthew Hartman (Senior 5th degree), Bryce Bicknell (4th degree), and Adam Deltgen (2nd degree). Master Hoffman is committed to helping each student that walks in through the door become more self-disciplined, increase their confidence, improve their health, and achieve their goals.
What does Tiger Rock Martial Arts of The Woodlands have to offer?
• There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 - 6 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 11 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
• Students can start anytime and blend into the academy with other beginners.
• Beginner classes are forming now at World Champions Centre, 28865 Birnham Woods Dr, Spring Texas (Call Brad Hoffman at 281-704-4416 for information).
• All instructors are annually qualified dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
• Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds to our academies. Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come see what Tiger Rock Martial Arts of The Woodlands is all about.